Who can stay at the Hôtellerie?
If you need to go to Rimouski for treatment or for medical follow-ups, whether linked to cancer or not, you can make a reservation request. You no longer need to be referred by a doctor to stay at the Hôtellerie. The Hôtellerie Omer-Brazeau is a welcoming and safe accommodation service at an affordable price.
How much does it cost to stay at the Hôtellerie?
Rates vary depending on your status and the medical reason for your stay at the Hôtellerie. All rates are for a room with double occupancy but private rooms are available on request. For a private room: add $14 to the rates shown if your stay is related to oncology. If it is related to another area of medicine, add $40.
Remember that depending on your situation, other rates may apply. Our admissions staff will inform you as needed.
Reason for the stay
Patient visiting for cancer services
$27 /day (non taxable)
Breakfast and lunch included
Patient visiting for services unrelated to cancer
$40/day (non taxable)
$41/day (non taxable)
How do I reserve my room?
Before arriving for a stay at the Hôtellerie Omer-Brazeau, you need to book. Follow our three simple steps:
Step 1 – Before reserving at the Hôtellerie, have the following information to hand:
- The dates of your medical appointment(s)
- The name of the doctor in Rimouski responsible for your file
- The name of your companion, their address, telephone number and date of birth
- The approximate duration of your stay
- Approximate time of arrival – plan to arrive several hours before your first medical appointment
Step 2 – To make your reservation and plan your stay, call us:
- Dial 1 800 463-0806 – we will only confirm your reservation by telephone.
- Ask any questions and express any concerns you may have regarding the accommodation so that we can inform you.
If you would prefer to fill out a request for pre-reservation online, this is possible. We will then call you to confirm your booking. Online pre-reservation request
Step 3 – In case of cancellation or postponement of your appointment:
- Contact us without delay at 1 800 463-0806.
By cancelling your reservation quickly, you give another person the chance to stay at the Hôtellerie Omer-Brazeau and benefit from the Association du cancer de l’Est du Québec’s services.
For everything about accomodation service at Hôtellerie Omer-Brazeau
Do you still have questions? Remember to check our Frequently Asked Questions. If you would like to call us, our admissions staff will answer your questions 7 days a week, from 7 am to midnight, at the same number: 1 800 463-0806.