The Hôtellerie Omer-Brazeau, a comforting environment
Having company while dealing with cancer will do you good
At the Hôtellerie Omer-Brazeau, the Association du cancer de l’Est du Québec offers a variety of services to help you through this period, whether it be cancer or another illness. Everything is designed to make you feel as well as possible. Your needs are anticipated, so you know that you are safe and in good hands. Support and comfort are essential at the Hôtellerie, whether you are a cancer patient or a caregiver.
The Hôtellerie offers a variety of services for your comfort:
- Our staff is there to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our volunteers are available to guide and accompany you
- Our psychosocial worker can provide professional support
- We regularly conduct psychosocial and leisure activities
Staying at the Hôtellerie for comfort and relief
There are lounges on each floor for your comfort. They offer a splendid view of the St. Lawrence River and the downtown area. If you feel the need, you can chat with other guests help you get through this period in your life.
The Hôtellerie is connected to the Rimouski regional hospital by an interior corridor. A safe and convenient system of smart cards and keys allows you to go from the hospital to your room without needing to step outside. A well-equipped kitchen allows you to prepare your dinner, just like at home. A friendly dining room allows you to share your meals comfortably.
- We offer a continental breakfast on site
- We offer oncology patients a meal voucher for lunch at the hospital cafeteria
- We have a fully equipped kitchen and dining room
- A laundry room is available for your use
- You have access to a terrace and balconies for fresh air
The Hôtellerie Omer-Brazeau is the largest Hôtellerie in Quebec. The 38 double occupancy rooms (also available as private rooms, on request) can sleep 75 people. Each room is equipped with a telephone, a wireless internet connection (Wi-Fi) and a fully-equipped and wheelchair-accessible bathroom.