Customized support for people affected by cancer
To regain balance and energy and ward off the disease
The activities we offer are good for your body and mind, despite cancer. For example, they help you to reduce stress and anxiety. Whether you have cancer or you are accompanying a loved one with the disease, you may be experiencing what many people do in the same situation: questions crowd your mind, you feel helpless, or even angry or sad.
You need to take a break to get back to health or to support a loved one with cancer. We offer you moments of leisure and relaxation to understand, temper and better get through the reality of cancer.
We also offer a range of support services to support you on a daily basis, as the need arises:
- A variety of workshops at the Cendrine and Philippe Wellness Center, and online at verslemieuxetre.tv – including information, creativity and adapted exercise workshops
- Individual, family or group support from our Human Relations Officer
- Advisory services for the loan of hair prostheses and hats
- Chez Martine’s consultation services for breast prostheses and adapted clothing
- Oncology massage therapy
- A comfort kit if you are starting intravenous chemotherapy or immunotherapy
- Complementary services offered by our partner, the Quebec Cancer Foundation
By benefiting from these support services, you will find the balance and strength to fight the disease peacefully. All our services are developed to address the real needs expressed by people facing a cancer diagnosis or their family members.
For greater wellbeing while dealing with cancer
Take a few minutes to browse the services, help, and support activities we offer. Whether you are a cancer patient or a companion, we will welcome you warmly at every visit, whatever your interests or needs.